At OTRS we’re about enabling people; assessing their condition and their environment and offering practical solutions to enhance productivity, grow independence or improve safety.
- Identifying developmental problems in children
- Enhancing the workplace for comfort, safety and productivity
- Ensuring people affected by age or injury are safe to drive
- Assessing a person’s needs as a driver or passenger
- Helping people battling age or disability to live at home
Our professional assessment and rehabilitation services are provided by registered health professionals across a range of disciplines, including Registered Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Psychologists.
We work in the Waikato, King Country, Bay of Plenty, Coromandel, Auckland, Northland and Taranaki.
We can help you with:
How can we help you?
If you, or someone you care for might benefit from working with us, simply complete our contact form or phone 0800 687 748 to talk about your requirements.